Please bring the following supplies to Kindergarten Orientation in August so we have it all ready for our first day of school. We will be sharing everything in our classroom, so please do not put your child's name on the supplies unless otherwise noted. Thank you in advance for your generosity!
- 2 packages of Dixon Ticonderoga pencils (pre-sharpened are great, but not necessary)
- 5 boxes of crayons (24 or less)
- 1 pack of colored pencils
- 1 pair of children's scissors
- 12 glue sticks
- 1 box of tissues
- An art smock (could be an old T-shirt) labeled with your child's name
- A beach towel labeled with your child's name to be used for rest time
- An extra change of clothes in a bag with your child's name
**Extra tissues, paper towels, baby wipes, and small and large Ziploc bags are always appreciated.
Please contact me if you have any trouble getting supplies and I would be happy to help in any way I can.